Sunday, February 17, 2013

Craving For Vietnamese Food

So I have been craving for some Vietnamese food, problem is, there aren't that many Vietnamese restaurants around Sapporo. Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever spotted one yet....

Next mission, try and track down and taste test before I report back on my findings. I did read that there is a nice Thai restaurant down by Susukino "Manee Thai" where they do serve Vietnamese food, they are somwhat similar food but also very different in their own way...

That could be my first mission!



 

2 comments:

  1. I did find a Thai restaurant near Nijo Jo in Kyoto. Didn't try it as it was early in the morning. Probably a bit too far..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes maybe too far, but good to keep in back pocket for you never know when....

    ReplyDelete