Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sapporo Snow Festival 2014 - Hokkaido

It's been a while since I last posted so apologies. 


This year's snow festival at Odori Park. A very cold night but worthwhile, many locals and tourists out enjoying themselves. Plenty of food-stands to keep everyone's stomach full whilst watching bands and illumination show with snow sculptures in the background. I really liked the big Sochi sculpture of the current Winter Olympics.

Enjoy the pics and leave any comments if you got a chance to attend or plan to come in future events...




2 comments:

  1. I've been eagerly anticipating this post. I really enjoyed viewing these pictures of the Sapporo Snow Festival. The illumination looks to be very well done. I just wished there were pictures of the food stands (and food!) but please don't view that as a complaint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Yes should have probably posted more food stand pics...

      Delete